Are you ready to get your work in front of a global audience?
Brighttail is a thriving B2B digital marketing agency looking for a B2B Content Writer to develop impactful content for our portfolio of high-tech B2B clients.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with exciting technology brands across B2B sectors (SaaS, high-speed broadband, semiconductors, and more). You will be responsible for developing content and content strategy for a diverse range of media, including marketing white papers, ebooks, case studies, blog posts, websites, and more.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a gift for persuasive business writing. You’re passionate about learning new technologies. You excel at distilling complex information into clear, engaging benefits. And you should have a solid portfolio of B2B writing.
What You’ll Achieve
- Plan impactful content that engages B2B buyers and decision-makers
- Write content across multiple media (email, websites, blogs, ebooks, marketing white papers, etc.)
- Proofread and copyedit your own copy and that of others to ensure proper grammar, punctuation, voice, and tone
- Work closely with client SMEs (subject-matter experts) to understand products, market challenges, and buyer needs
- Collaborate on the creation of content strategies and editorial calendars
Skills You’ll Need to Bring
- Ability to translate complex and technical information into simple educational content for B2B buyers
- Creative and innovative thinker who can proactively come up with story ideas and manage content projects from strategy to execution (with minimal supervision)
- Strong track record of building engaging content in multiple formats
- Knowledge of web writing and SEO best practices
- Meticulous English language skills, with keen eye for detail when it comes to punctuation, spelling, grammar, and syntax
- Capacity to multitask, balance deadlines, and reliably deliver high-quality content
- Experience in content strategy – i.e. planning and creating content that attracts readers and engages them
- Bonus: familiarity with Atlassian’s software products (or demonstration of eagerness to learn is highly favored)