If you love inbound marketing, HubSpot and you’ve got excellent account management skills, then join our Marketing team and become part of a fast-growing organization!
Brighttail is a thriving premium B2B marketing agency, and a Hubspot Solutions Partner, working with some of the latest and most ambitious technology businesses around the world to create highly effective growth marketing campaigns. We are also a full-service digital marketing agency, offering services such as; marketing automation, paid advertising, SEO, content, web design and development, social media, and branding.
We are looking for individuals to play a key role in developing, delivering, and managing digital marketing campaigns for this great roster of B2B clients.
The primary focus will be to support the strategy development and execution while managing client relationships and team members in the implementation of the tactical execution.
We have a fast-paced, but balanced, working environment, where we are constantly striving to keep up with the latest digital trends and innovate to better deliver our clients’ marketing objectives. The successful candidate will become part of a close and friendly team, which is currently growing, offering constant opportunities to challenge yourself and develop your career.
What You’ll Achieve
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Transformation Manager and other teams (design, content, web, and performance) to meet client objectives
- Assist in the development of digital marketing strategies, from developing the customer journey to defining lead scoring criteria
- Meet clients, assessing their current sales and service processes, documenting the process for transitioning from their legacy CRM over to HubSpot, and then helping to set up, configure, customize and implement HubSpot for their teams.
- Build strong relationships with clients, with regular review of channel performance and active management of issues
- Own the implementation of the digital marketing tactics, from email campaigns to reporting dashboards, in line with the established strategy
- Set up and/or integrate tools to assist in successful marketing campaigns that may include; Salesforce, Zoominfo, Clearbit, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, etc.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign results against KPIs and targets using HubSpot and other analytics tools
- Implement continuous improvement cycles to ensure our work gets better over time
- Research the latest technologies and tactics in inbound marketing and audience intelligence
- Review and manage HubSpot portals to ensure the smooth delivery of our strategies and tactics
- Supervise and guide a team of marketing automation specialists on marketing automation and Hubspot best practices
Skills You’ll Need to Bring
- Bags of initiative and able to work alone, as well as part of a team
- Keen to stay up to date with current technologies and initiatives pertinent to digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent multitasking ability, time management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Commercially aware and able to grasp and communicate both the work done and the benefits gained
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude with the ability to problem-solve in order to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Comfortable with client interactions
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven 2+ years work experience in Hubspot Marketing Hub (other Hubs are a plus)
- Familiarity with Jira and/or the scrum process is a plus
- Hubspot Certified
- Strong command of English, both written and spoken