Brighttail is a growing B2B marketing agency looking for a passionate Performance Marketing Lead to join our world-class digital team. The ideal candidate is creative, results-driven, and possesses excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
In this role, you will report directly to the Performance Marketing Manager and will be responsible for leading the performance marketing team as well as implementing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks for our portfolio of B2B clients. You are a self-starter who is passionate about growing our clients’ businesses, empowering your team members, as well as growing your own career.
What You’ll Achieve
- Develop, manage and perform daily ad management responsibilities associated with paid search, display, programmatic, paid social, and other relevant ad platforms
- Develop and optimize key performance indicators and evaluate the day-to-day performance of all digital marketing campaigns Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns, analyze data and metrics, and prepare accurate reports on the client’s campaign performance
- Make data-driven decisions, constantly improve ad effectiveness and maximize ROI
- Manage Google Analytics, including creating and implementing custom dashboards, custom goals, and funnels as well as customized reports
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Analyze industry and competitor trends to identify new digital marketing opportunities
Leadership & People Management
- You will lead and manage the performance marketing team consisting of 2-3 performance marketing associates—your core responsibilities include owning and overseeing the performance’s growth, streamlining processes, reviewing tasks, coaching, and mentoring while ensuring collaboration across departments.
- Provide constructive feedback to junior specialists during performance reviews by identifying their highlights as well as improvement areas
- Empower junior specialists with the necessary skills and resources to independently spearhead performance-related conversations with clients
- Support your performance marketing manager in preparing pitch decks for prospective client accounts in the pipeline
- Support the onboarding of new clients by conducting audit and competitor research on performance channels, creating strategy documents, and providing constructive feedback and improvement areas to the client
- Prepare detailed forecasts and budget proposals that accurately outline and support clients’ marketing goals
- Lead client calls to provide performance updates, next steps, and to address any performance-related concerns and questions
- You are not afraid to get in the trenches and roll up your sleeves as needed
- You over-communicate and empower your team to be proactive and independent
- You put your team first and ensure they are set up for success
Skills You’ll Need to Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or any relevant field
- Possesses a marketing and growth mindset, with a strong interest in leading and growing a team of young performance marketers
- Hands-on experience in performance marketing is a must
- Meticulous and has strong attention to detail—you’re able to quickly link overall business objectives to execute a well-aligned digital marketing strategy.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and campaign performance, and recommend improvements.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and strategically in identifying and resolving problems
- Experience with marketing software and analytics tools, including but not limited to Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Semrush etc.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Able to multitask and handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- Effectively manage client project management communication and reporting
- Preferably with 3-5 years of proven working experience in performance marketing
- Strong command of the English language
- Experience in the B2B industry is appreciated, but not necessary