Brighttail is a growing B2B marketing agency looking for a passionate SEO Associate/ SEO Specialist to join our world-class digital team. The ideal candidate is creative, results-driven, and possesses excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring SEO campaigns across all digital networks for our portfolio of high-tech B2B clients. You should be a self-starter who is passionate about growing our clients’ businesses, as well as your own career.
What You’ll Achieve
- Develop and execute SEO campaigns
- Conduct market, competitive, and keyword research
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic, prepare detailed strategy reports, compile and present SEO guidelines
- Implement outreach and link-building strategies; identify opportunities for growth and scaling
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Stay up to date on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to ensure that we operate within search engine guidelines
- Plan and manage SEO campaigns, analyze important data and metrics, and prepare accurate reports on the client’s campaign performance
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies based on client goal
Skills You’ll Need to Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communication or any relevant field
- Strong English proficiency and a keen eye for numbers and data
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Working knowledge of SEO, best practices, and website analytics
- Experience with marketing software and analytics tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Hotjar, etc.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in SEO and digital marketing
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and has strong attention to detail
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve
- Preferably with 1 – 2 years’ experience in SEO or digital marketing
- Knowledge in web design and HTML is an added advantage.
- Experience in the B2B industry is appreciated, but not necessary
- Fresh graduates with a strong passion for SEO are encouraged to apply