Brighttail is a growing B2B marketing agency looking for a self-driven SEO Intern to join our world-class digital team. The ideal candidate is creative, detail-oriented, and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring SEO campaigns across all digital networks for our portfolio of high-tech B2B clients. You should be a self-starter who is passionate about growing our clients’ businesses, as well as your own career.
What You’ll Achieve
- Works closely with the Digital team in planning, analyze important data and metrics, and preparing accurate reports on the client’s campaign performance
- Conduct market, competitive, and keyword research
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic, prepare detailed strategy reports, compile and present SEO guidelines
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Stay up to date on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to ensure that we operate within search engine guidelines
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies based on client goals
- Assists the Digital team with any ad hoc tasks.
Skills You’ll Need to Bring
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or any other related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong English proficiency and a keen eye for numbers and data
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Self-driven and a team player.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in SEO and digital marketing