Brighttail is a growing B2B marketing agency looking for a passionate SEO Lead to join our world-class digital team. The ideal candidate is creative, results-driven, and possesses excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring SEO campaigns across all digital networks for our portfolio of high-tech B2B clients. You should be a self-starter who is passionate about growing our clients’ businesses, as well as your own career.
What You’ll Achieve
- Drive revenue growth while showcasing SEO ROI to internal and external stakeholders, with a primary focus on organic traffic growth and conversion/ engagement rates.
- Lead the SEO team to execute and optimize SEO campaigns/projects for clients.
- Manage various aspects of SEO including on-page SEO, off-page SEO, competitor analysis, strategies, and audits.
- Conduct keyword research and work with the Content/Editorial teams to craft relevant content and capture the awareness and interest of audiences.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Paid Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Strategy teams to execute well-integrated marketing plans to achieve clients’ KPIs.
- Work with the Web team to identify and implement fixes for technical SEO issues.
- Use various tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Semrush, and Microsoft Clarity to analyze data and report to clients on aspects of SEO such as traffic, rankings, and conversions.
- Stay abreast of SEO trends as well as integrated marketing trends.
Skills You’ll Need to Bring
- At least 3-4 years of SEO experience with a demonstrated ability to lead and run a team
- Experience with SEO reporting and client presentations
- Experience working with SMBs in the B2B sphere and is passionate to help them grow
- Understands content marketing
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Semrush٫ Screaming Frog٫ Ahrefs) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics٫ Google Search Console)
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Great communication٫ leadership٫ and organizational skills
- Numerical aptitude and skill٫ combined with an analytical mindset and creative outlook
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- BSc/BA in Marketing٫ Business, Mass Communication or related field